IP65 RGB Static Outdoor LED Billboard P20 Full Color LED Display For School
P20 Advertising LED Display is a multimedia hi-tech product that blendedoptical, electronic and acoustic signal processing technologies .
1. Convenient to install and disassemble
Our cabinets feature simple designs, making them easy-to-install and disassemble. The cabinets include interlocks, as well as external signal and power sockets.
2. Automatic backup system
Our LED Displays could utilize two computers to ensure interruption-free display of images and videos. For instance, if one unit was to shutdown due to technical issues, the other unit acts as a back-up solution automatically.
3. All-weather designs
With an IP 65 rating, our cabinets offer ventilation and protection from rain or water damage.
4. High refresh rates
With high refresh rates, our products can display flicker-free video images – including live video feeds.
|1.||Part No.||P20 outdoor led display|
|2.||LED chip||Taiwan/Silan/Cree/Cree Cotco|
|3.||Physical Pixel Pitch||20mm|
|4.||Physical Pixel Density||2500dots/m2|
|5.||Pixel composition||2Red, 1Green,1Blue|
|8.||Cabinet thickness||< 170 mm|
|9.||Bracket of cabinet||Easy to install onto the LED cabinet and unistall .|
|10.||Brightness||≥ 6500 nits|
|12.||Viewing angle||Horizontal ≥120°, Vertical : ≥ 45°|
|13.||Viewing distance||15m -300m|
|14.||Soft Rubber Mask||To protect player and LED display itself .|
|15.||Scan frequency||≥600 Hz|
|16.||Video Frame Rate||≥150 fps|
|17.||Color temperature||6500°K to 9500°K adjustable|
|18.||Control method||Controlled by PC, synchronous display|
|19.||Life span( half brightness)||≥100,000 hours|
|21.||IP rate||IP65 ( front side and rear side)|
|22.||Average power consumption||400W/sqm|
|23.||Peak power consumption||800W/sqm|
|24.||Input voltage||AC220V/50Hz ±10% or AC110V/60Hz ±10% or AC380V/60Hz ±10%|
|25.||Operating Environment||Temperature:-20+60 Humidity:10%95%RH|
|26.||Operating system||Windows 98/2000/ME/XP|
|27.||Type of video signal||S-video, composite video ,RGB ,VGA ,DVI|
· Available for connection to an external scanner, and accepting various pictures, graphs and handwriting inputs.
· Accepting video signal (TV, VCR, DVD), and showing dynamic images, and it also can show graphs andanimations.
· The control computer can act as a workstation on network, and read real-time data from specified computer, and show them on its display.
· Various methods for images display, and easy replacement for arranged programs whenever (including play sequence, time length, etc.)