Wide Angle Transparent LED Display Saves Energy LED Para Indoor For Exhibition
1. Brightness: >1000 cd/m2. the pixel can be adjusted point by point to reach the white balance.
2. Special design, the screen can be curved to any shape
3. Without steel frame, the screen is very light, it is good for building body. only using a hanging bar, it can be installed easily and fast
4. High refresh rate: 1000 Hz. It is suitable for high-end video camera
5. With strip moudel, it is more transparent.
6. Compare with normal display, it is light and cheap
>> Technical Specifications
|LED Lights||SMD 3528 3 in 1|
|Pixel Pitch||10 mm|
|Pixel Resolution||10000dots/s sqm|
|Best Viewing Angle||10m|
|Horizontal Viewing Angle||125°|
|Vertical Viewing Angle||125°|
|Average Power Consumption||120W|
|LED Driver||constant current|
|Scan mode||1/8 scanning|
|Frame Changing Frequency||≥60Hz|
|Ingress Protection (Front/Rear)||IP63|
|Input Voltage||AC220V/110V±15% 47-64Hz|
|System Operating Platform||WINXP,WIN2000,WIN98 etc|
|Life Time||100000 hours|
>> Advantage of Products
1) Indoor Transparent LED Display --- IP 65, totally waterproof;
2) High transparency --- keep backside visible, gain stability and safety of screens even in harsh places;
3) Lightweight body --- easy to handle, normally with hanging installation;
4) Power and signal in one cable --- easy to connect and removal;
5) Can be curved to make stereo effect;
6) Larger and smaller size to choose --- 600 * 600 mm / 900 * 600 mm;
7) Various options --- pixel pitch has 15 / 18.75 / 20 / 25 / 37.5 mm;
8) High brightness up to 8000 nits, even using at daytime.
Q1: Are your display outdoor rated?
A1: Yes. We do have solutions that can be utilized for permanent outdoor installation.Your sales representative can help you determine which products fit you best.
Q2: What is the warranty on the panels?
A2: The warranty is one year parts and labor on all of our products. Additional warranty terms can be negotiated during the sales process.
Q3: How do your display mount?
A3: DDWLED has created ways to mount all of our products to trussing, but we understand this isn’t always the right solution for permanent install. Our design team can help create custom frames and mounting specific to your installation.
Q4: How many panels can the sending unit control?
A4: The sending units is capable of controlling up to 1024 pixels (or 16 panels of 20mm) wide by 512 pixels (or 4 panels of 20mm) tall.