Seamless Front Maintenance LED Display P10 RGB Outdoor SMD LED Screen
1. Four small holes on front of module for dismounting;Install and maintain conveniently and fastly;
2. High quality, producing according to the international standard. QC check each process
3. Just need 3seconds with simple tools to take down the module from front.
4. Could do pixel level repair,low human cost;Seamless spliced,with smooth and vivid visual effect,perfect performance;
5. Unique PCB desing to low the power soncmption.
6. Ultra high brightness. more than 8500nits.
|LED Configuration||DIP 346|
|Module Resolution||32*32 dots|
|Power Input||AC110V - 220V ±15%, 50HZ|
|Max Power Consumption||770W/sqm|
|Ave. Power Consumptio||270W/sqm|
|Working Temperature||-20℃ - +60℃|
|Operating Humidity||10% - 95%|
|Input Source||All Format (AVI, MPEG,VOB, RM, etc)|
1. Usage : Outdoor , hotel, shopping mall, 4s stroes, etc
2. Installation : Wall-mounted, standing on floor. etc, front service most used for wall-mounted
3. Control : Contolled by your computer ,own equipment.; or adopt wireless controller
4. Connection : Connected to your computer or own equipment.
5. Maintenance: Enough Free spare parts for replacement, front service easier to change.
1. What kind of power is required to run my LED screen?
Standard 110 volt or 208 Volt power will power our displays.How much power is completely
dependent on the size and NIT rating of your screen which our staff will help you with during the sales process.
2. Are your display outdoor rated?
Yes. We do have solutions that can be utilized for permanent outdoor installation.Your sales representative can help you determine which products fit you best.
3. How do your display mount?
DDWLED has created ways to mount all of our products to trussing, but we understand this isn’t always
the right solution for permanent install. Our design team can help create custom frames and mounting
specific to your installation.
4. How many panels can the sending unit control?
The sending units is capable of controlling up to 1024 pixels (or 16 panels of 20mm) wide by 512 pixels (or 4 panels of 20mm) tall.